The Green Wave
Everything for electric sailing
A visit to The Green Wave is recommended for anyone interested in electric sailing. This company in Goes provides everything needed for sustainable sailing. You can go there for all kinds of brands of electric boats, electrical parts, but there is also the possibility to have your own boat converted. The Green Wave is part of The Boatshed. A unique location in Zeeland near the Oosterschelde, surrounded by water. The buildings, which are part of The Boatshed, offer a combination of sustainable living, working and recreation.
The Green Wave
In the showroom of The Green Wave there is an electric boat for sale for every budget. The company specializes in sustainable boating and therefore offers boats from all kinds of ‘green’ watersports brands, such as :
- Saffier Yachts : first-class daysailors, if desired, offered with electric propulsion.
- ASTender : light, unsinkable tenders that are extremely suitable for electric propulsion.
- Radinn : Electric surfboards.
- Rand boats : durable, electric boats from Denmark.
- Delta Powerboats : with or without hybrid drive.
You can also contact The Green Wave for all kinds of products that are suitable for sustainable boating. Some products can be used not only for watersports, but also for more sustainable living or camping. Think batteries, drives, solar panels and control equipment.
Special brands for sale at The Green Wave
- Torqeedo, Waterworld and Mastervolt
- TEMO : a new electric propulsion solution that combines the lightness of a paddle with the effect of an outboard motor (Dame award)
- 50 kW : the first power drive with a voltage of 48 V.
- High-energy lithium battery systems for E-mobility applications or home use
Making your boat electric
Do you want to make your own boat electric? That is possible at The Green Wave Technics. Specialists are happy to give you tailor-made advice and take care of the conversion to electric. This conversion offers many advantages. It is of course a lot more durable, but it also offers more comfort. Electric boating is quieter and does not cause any odor nuisance. Not fully switching yet? There is also a hybrid intermediate solution. A magnetic clutch is then placed between the main engine and the propeller. This electric motor then replaces the generator. This means that you can now sail both electrically and with diesel.
Fully electric sailboat
The Green Wave also builds custom boats to order, such as the fully electric Delta 55e. This is a distance sailor with a length of 16 meters with an aluminum hull and a retractable keel. The sailboat is fully electric. What is special is that you can live completely self-sufficient in it for several months. Solar panels offer a large charging capacity, a special system purifies the waste water and there are two generators so that you always have a back-up.